Sunday, August 17, 2008

Illustration Journey

Finally, my illustration is complete. I added the picture of my previous from my previous assignment at the right bottom of my second assignment.

I colored the background using white black radial. I chose two colors which is sunshine and pure cyan in the gradient slider for the background to represent the sun and sky.

Then, i drew the land using lines segment tool in 5pt stroke weight and send it to the back of the greenhouse. I color the land in latte and capuccino color using the white black effects using the gradient and the gradient slider.

I colored the line with black swatches.

After that, i used the line segment tool to drew the border line. I also used brush in 5pt stroke weight to make the border thick.

Then, i painted the house in little sprout green color using swatches to bring the green house effects.

First, i drew the outline of the greenhouse using the line segment tool and arc tool.

No comments: