Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ILLUSTRATION JOURNEY

Later, I dragged the Earth using selection tool into the house to reach my symbol. I changed the color into brighter yellow to represent the atmosphere and to have a clear vision. I also re-sized the size of the house for a better view.

Finally, my symbol of GREEN HOUSE EFFECT is complete.


I colored the house yellow to represent the atmosphere in the green house.


Then, I drew the house using rectangle tool and line segment tool to draw the line. I used red color for the house to represent warm. I also used paint brush tool (fude type) to draw the black line on top of the house as a symbol of heat.


I painted my illustration in two color which is blue and green to represent the symbol of Earth.



First i drew my illustration of melting Earth using ellipse tool and paint brush tool. Then,I darken the line using stroke weight.

No comments: